This course is the Complete beginners Guide to earning a full-time income by Teaching English online by either working for an online teaching, a freelancer or both.
This course Includes:
- The Digi-teAch 10 steps to teaching online success, including how to stay booked and busy.
- How to become an online English teacher and how to start.
- What you need to teach English online.
- The differences between teaching for online companies and freelancing – which one is right for you.
- How to successfully find and apply to online Teaching companies with ‘Expert, Insider’ Interviewer processes that will springboard you to success.
- How to create the Killer ESL CV.
- What is The online Teachers Toolkit.
- How to create your Online classroom and digital teaching resources.
- How to Rock your lessons from the start like a PRO!
- How to start Freelancing.
- How to earn £100 per hour teaching online as a freelancer and how to get started.
Completing this course will help you:
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone that wishes to tech English online. Who is a native speaker or near native speaker of English.
Watch the first lesson for FREE!
A brief introduction from the course creator.
Teaching English online today has wide and varied opportunities. Discover what they are and how you can find your ideal place within them.
Find you exactly what you need to start teaching online.
Knowledge is power. Discover the truths of ESL teaching and many things that people just tell you so that you can get started and working as PRO from the start.
Exclusive insider, professional knowledge and training from a lead educational consultant and Interviewer of one of the biggest ESL companies will help you plan your way to your successful online application.
Find out what the top teachers use to teach online PLUS get our professional training on how to use it, included in this course.
Will be revealed inside the course.
To be revealed inside the course.
Professional techniques and training PLUS our resources.
Freelance teaching with your own students.
Killer, confidential content – only for course students. Includes our partner application referrals.
Pass the Digi-teAch assessment and get ready to get booked and busy.